AC Literary Expedition
CRITICAL RACE THEORY AND BIBLICAL UNITY
exploring ideas together
AC Literary Expedition is a new initiative by Apologetics Canada to bring people together virtually to explore ideas in their historical context.
In our culture today, there is a lot of discussion around race and racism. One topic that has been gaining much attention is Critical Race Theory. It’s found everywhere: in the government, the media, the university, and the church.
On Sunday May 16th, at our second AC Literary Expedition we came together on Zoom to examine and discuss Critical Race Theory and biblical unity. Below is the reading and audiovisual material that spurred on our discussion.
- On the Use and Abuse of Critical Race Theory in American Christianity by David French
- Redlining's legacy: Maps are gone, but the problem hasn't disappeared by Khristopher J. Brooks for CBS News
- Is the Church Too "Woke"? A Letter from N. T. Wright by Glenn Packiam
- Not a hyphenated American: Race and the Atlanta shootings by Sophia Lee for World Magazine
- White People Don't Have a Monopoly on Hatred by Zaid Jilani
- The Fight Over "Critical Race Theory" by Cathy Young