The last few years have been challenging to everyone. From lockdowns, bills being passed and vaccine mandates. Much of what people thought was freedom of thought and choice have either been outright dismissed or consistently challenged by what appears to be any means necessary. It's gone so far as to even draw a large convoy of truckers to the doorstep of Canadian Parliament. The growing understanding is that a person's Rights of Conscience are being treated as more of a privilege. Join Andy, Wes, Troy and Steve as they sit down and discuss Rights of Conscience.
- More than one in four Canadians support jail time for the unvaccinated, poll finds | National Post
- Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- The Imperative of Conscience Rights - Cardus
- Our Inner Guide: Protecting Freedom of Conscience - Cardus
- Vaccine Mandates and the Christian’s Liberty of Conscience: From 2021 to 1721 and Back Again